Far too much over the past week to reflect upon and far too little time. So, a quick bullet point list of updates and hopefully over this week I can return to this list and flesh it out:
- Bachelor Party went incredibly well. So much growth and positive change.
- Time away from Joonsu and Mackenzi challenged me greatly.
- We just found out this morning that we both matched. I matched into the inaugural residency class here at LVHN. We find out where Mackenzi will reside on Friday, the official Match Day.
Now, I have a baby with which to play.
Long Form Sundays
- On gentle hazing (or the end of Inpatient Medicine)
- On the madness of parental leave in medicine
- On senioritis and communication